West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Sarkari Job Apply Online @ appost.in/gdsonline: It is a common known fact that most people desire and are interested in getting a government job. There are a lot of struggles that one needs to face before achieving this goal. There are various categories of people who actually come forward and bribe in order to get the job in some illegal way possible. The obvious reason for all the hype and craziness is due to two main factors which include security and safety. There are a lot of benefits attached with a government job in comparison to a private one. Government employees are known to have job security which comes along with pension at the retirement period.
A person who is known to work in the government sector will be getting much more salary in comparison to a private sector employee working in the same post or designation. Government employees are also known to have other benefits including increments, incentives, and other benefits in comparison to a person working in the private sector. Government employees are known to get facilities including HRA, DA and bonus percentage on a regular basis. The children of government employees are also known to receive a lot of benefits at their study places like schools. Their children have a much easier time getting recruited for a job. Government employees are known to be offered various schemes and benefits including loan, insurance, medical etc. A person working in a government job has a right to receive pensions after retirement and in the unfortunate situation of his death during work, one of his family members is eligible to get the same job.
The rate of bonuses, Medical Allowances, and Arrears that are made available to government employees is much more in comparison to a person working in the private sector. Speaking about government jobs let us take a look at something known as the West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Sarkar job.
West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Sarkari Job Apply Online @ appost.in/gdsonline
West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Sarkar Job Official Advertisement 2018: A great news for job seekers looking to get a job in the government sector is the fact that the West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak is known to have announced with an official notification the important criteria namely
- The examination dates
- Education Qualification
- Age relaxation
- Selection procedures
- GDS Salary
- GDS pay calculator
People who want to apply are not too late as of yet. They can apply online through the official website.
India Post West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: The Indian Post West Bengal Circle is known to have announced around 5778 recruitment for different posts. Candidates who are eligible may apply online before the final date of submission goes by. The candidates need to make sure to read the official advertisement before applying for the same. This particular job is for those candidates who are interested in getting a government job. Now let us take a look into the different Eligibility Criteria for the West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for the West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2018
The Eligibility Criteria is known to include
- Educational Qualification: It is a must for all of the candidates who want to appear for this exam to have cleared their 10th standard. It needs to have been done in the first attempt by some recognized board. One also needs to have basic computer knowledge and skill. They need to have a 60-day certificate from any of the recognized institutions.
- Age Limit: Candidates need to be a minimum of 18 years of age. A person who is younger than 18 years is not eligible to apply. The age bar ends at 40. The age limit has been prescribed in the official notification. Any other information regarding the age limit or the upper age relaxation one needs to visit the official website.
- Application Fees: If a person is belonging to the OBC or OC category then the application fee for them is around 100 rupees. If the person is, however, belonging to an SC, ST class or is a woman in which case they are exempted from paying any application fee.
- Expected Salary: The expected salary for this post is around 5200 which can go up to 20200 along with 2000 rupees grade pay. A person searching for more information regarding the pay scale can simply visit the official website.
Thus from the above pointers, one can easily get to know the eligibility criteria required to apply and sit for the West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018.
How to fill West Bengal India Post-Office Online Application Form 2018
- One first needs to log into the official website before downloading the official advertisement after which they need to read it properly.
- After opening the official website one needs to click on the ‘New Registration’ option/link. It will redirect the user to a new tab whereby the application form will be displayed.
- The candidate needs to fill in all the necessary and mandatory details including First Name, Date of Birth and Fathers name etc.
- All filling out all the necessary details the candidate needs to click on the Submit option. A person before clicking on the submit option need to make sure that all the necessary details have been filled up properly in the application form. After submitting there is no option available to edit the same.
- The next step involves uploading the necessary documents which include a hard copy of the passport, signature and passport size image.
- The next step deals with paying off the application fees through a challan form and then clicking on the submit option.
- The last step involves printing out the application form and the work is finally done.
We have a clear idea through all the steps mentioned above on the ways to fill up the West Bengal India Post-Office Online Application Form for the year 2018.
Candidates who are willing to join a government job, this is a golden opportunity for them to apply for the vacant posts and thus, make a career for themselves.