Uttar Pradesh GDS Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Total Vacancy: 5314 | gds online @appost.in/gdsonline: All educated Indians had one common goal that is to get one government Job. This dream can be fulfilled by the young people by applying for the Postal Department of Uttar Pradesh government, which has announced huge job scope in GDS Recruitment 2018. In this situation, the candidate who wants to get into the huge network of the Uttar Pradesh postal department can apply to get a job after fulfilling the eligibility. The young candidates should not miss this opportunity of securing life with a job in the postal department.
Uttar Pradesh GDS Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Total Vacancy: 5314 | gds online @appost.in/gdsonline
For such candidates who have not applied yet can apply for the recruitment in the postal department through the GraminDakSevak as the online last submitting date has been extended in some states. The states where the extension has been made are Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Haryana, Assam, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and, Karnataka.
Official Recruitment Details for the Uttar Pradesh Post Office 2019 are as follows
- Online Application Submission Date: 15/08/2018
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 05/09/2018
- Official Web Portal: indiapost.gov.in and appost.in
- Job Location (postal Circle): Uttar Pradesh
- No. of Vacancies: 5314
- Mode of Apply: Online
- For Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the criteria like age, qualification, etc. of any young aspirant are matching as declared by the postal department under GraminDakSevak Recruitment then he/she should apply for the post. Here it must be mentioned that candidates need to apply on the official website. The candidates must be faithful in filling the form as all the information given by them should be authentic and must have the supporting records and certificates.
- Pay Scale:
The attractive salary for the candidates who will be selected will range from Rs.5,200 to 20,000 plus Rs.2,400 for the Grade Pay. In addition to this salary, the candidates will get all other benefits which come under the rules Postal Circle Department.
- India Post Recruitment: Required eligibility for the Uttar Pradesh GraminDakSevak
To secure a job in the postal department of Uttar Pradesh one has to follow certain criteria. So one must carefully read all relevant information and then apply for the job as required by the Uttar Pradesh GraminDakSevak.
- Educational qualification
The candidates who want to apply to appear in the selection procedure of the postal department of Uttar Pradesh government need to have a certificate of matriculation. Only such candidates who had passed 10th standard or metric examination can apply for the postal job. The certificate of State and Central Government universities and boards will be accepted by the Postal Circle. The candidates who have higher qualification will get the preference as declared by the GraminDakSevak Recruitment board. Along with the educational qualification, the candidates must have computer literacy, which is explained below.
- Computer knowledge
All the candidates who are applying for the post in the postal department must have the computer knowledge from a recognized institution. The computer knowledge is the basic requirement of any candidates along with the 10th standard certificate.
The candidates must know their perfect age which must have the supporting document. To apply in the Uttar Pradesh postal department 2018 the job is opened to such candidates who have attained the age of 18 years and have not yet exceeded 40 years of age. Although this age limit of 18 years to 40 years has to be followed by the general candidates. The other candidates who come under the category of OBC, SC/ST or PH (physical Handicap) will get age relaxation as shown below.
- For OBC candidates age relaxation is for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates get of 5 years. age relaxation
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) candidate maximum age relation is 10 years.
- Fees for Online Application
To apply under the recruitment procedure of GDS, GDS Recruitment board requires a candidate to pay an amount to apply for the post. Along with the General candidates, the candidates who come under Other Backward Class (OBC) category will have to pay Rupees One hundred along with the application. This does not apply for any female candidate or the candidates who come under SC/ST category.
The recruitment board to fill up the vacancy in the Uttar Pradesh postal department has declared in its release that after the selection of a candidate he/she has to take a residence in the village where the recruitment would be given. In this regard, all candidates have to give a declaration along with the application
- Procedure for the Selection in Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment India Post
The selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh GDS Recruitment is made through the automatic merit list generation after taking a written test.
Steps to follow while applying for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak India Post:
- First of all, visit the official website indiapostgov.in
- Search Career option and click on ‘Uttar Pradesh GraminDakSevak India Post Recruitment’
- The candidates who are not already registered must click on ‘New Registration’ for the registration.
- Before filling the application form candidates must read carefully all the requirements.
- On fulfilling all the criteria as given above, one can proceed by entering data in the Online Application Form (if required upload the essential documents)
- Candidates must upload passport size photo image and signature image.
- To pay for the application follow the guidelines in the official website.
- All the details as entered by the candidates must have proofs.
- Click on ‘Submit’ when one find all the details of the application are perfectly filled.
- For future reference click on ‘Print’ and take a print out.
This type of opportunity does not always come in life. So candidates who want to get a job must apply online as early as possible and prepare for the written test. Hope all candidates who want to secure a job in the Postal Department under Gramin Dak Sevak get their mission fulfilled.