Kurukshetra University invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Clerks on 198 Budget posts. The detailed information of all instructions i.e. eligibility, selection criteria etc. and link of Online applications will be available on University Website www.kuk.ac.in w.e.f. 09.4.2019.
- Advertisement No.1/2019
Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment @ eapplicationonline.com
You can fillup online form or you can apply online for kurukshetra university clerk recruitment on eapplicationonline.com however the official site is kuk.ac.in. They have prepared the online form portal on the domain eapplicationonline.com to ease the process. there are certain things you need to know about the recruitment procedure and eligibility which is given below.
|Date of publication of Advertisement No. 1/2019 (for 198 posts of Clerks Budgeted ) in the News Papers||03.03.2019|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||09.04.2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||
15.05.2019 (by 11:59 PM)
|Closing date for deposit of fee||
15.05.2019 (by 11:59 PM)
|Type test on Computer (Phase-I)
Computer Appreciation and Application Test (Phase-II)
Aptitude test (Phase-III)
Physically Original Document Verification (Phase-IV)
Dates of Phases I, II, III & IV and dates of Downloading of E-Admit Cards for these phases will be available only on the University Website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in and will be communicated on the Registered Mobile Number and Valid Email address of the Candidates. No correspondence other than this mode will be made or accepted in this regard by Kurukshetra University.
Details/bifurcation of 198 posts of Clerk(Budgeted) as per Reservation Policy/Instructions of State Government of Haryana issued from time to time
Total number of posts of Clerk(Budgeted) advertised vide Advt. No. 1/2019 = 198
Number of vacant posts
PWD(I & MD)=02
- ESM Meaning : ESM=Ex-Service Men Category of Haryana State only
- ESP Meaning : ESP=Eligible Sports Person Category of Haryana State only
- PWD Meaning :
- PWD= Persons With Disability of Haryana State only
- VH= Visually Handicapped
- HH= Hearing Handicapped
- OH= Orthopedically Handicapped
- I & MD= Intellectual & Multiple Disability
Important Note For Kurukshetra University Clerk Online Form
- Number of posts advertised are liable to increase or decrease, including complete withdrawal without assigning any reason.
- No. of posts alongwith reservations of posts are subject to any variation as per Govt. of Haryana Reservation Policy norms. If there is any variation, the same will be displayed on the University Website.
Details of Application Fee For Clerk Online Applications
Fee Details in INR
|General Category (Male of Haryana & other States/ Female of other than Haryana State/Male & Female of Reserved category of other than Haryana State)||1200|
|Female of General Category of Haryana State Only||600|
|Male and Female of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS Category of Haryana State Only||300|
|Male and Female of PWD Category of Haryana State Only||No charges|
1. The Male and Female of ESP and ESM category of only Haryana State are required to pay the fee as for General, SC, BCA,BCB & EWS Candidates as the case may be.
2. Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
3. The fee will be accepted only through online mode Link given in the online Application Form on the University Website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in
Pay Scale, Age and Eligibility Qualification For Kurukshetra University Clerk post
Functional Pay Level-2 (19900-63200) + ` 40 Special Pay
|Age :||18 to 50 years|
|Eligibility Qualification :||
(i) Graduate from a recognized University
(ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject.
10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects
(iii) The candidate shall have to qualify the Test in Computer
Appreciation and Application. This test will be based on
Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing,
Spreadsheet, Power Point, Internet Browsing and Email
(iv) Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with
equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested
Note: The PWD ( Persons With Disabilities) with the following
disabilities only are exempted from qualifying the Computer
Appreciation & Application Test and Typing Test:
Amputation of hand (Left and Right), Amputation of upper
limbs, Paralysis of Radial Nerve (Redial Nerve Palsy) either
upper limbs, Declination Degenerative disorder effecting the
nervous system which may cause paralysis and atrophy of
the hand and its muscles and Visually Handicapped.
Selection Criteria, Procedure & Phases of Recruitment of Clerk 2019
Section – 1: Criteria for Selection
Distribution of Marks :
The Merit Points of the candidate will be calculated on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained as per following distribution:
Distribution of Total Marks of Merit out of 100:
|Detail of Phases||Total Marks|
|Type Test (on Computer only) (Phase-I)||30|
|Computer Appreciation & Application Test (Phase-II)||20|
|Aptitude Test (Phase-III)||30|
|Academic Qualification(Physically Original Document Verification) (Phase-IV)||20|
Selection Procedure For Clerk 2019:
Final Selection will be based on the total aggregate marks/Merit of the candidate out of 100 will be calculated as per Criteria of Selection of 4 phases (i.e. Marks obtained in Type test on Computer in Phase – I) + (Marks obtained in test of Computer Appreciation & Application test in Phase-II) + (Marks obtained in Aptitude test in Phase-III) + Marks on the basis of Academic Qualification(after Physically verification of original documents) in Phase-IV). All marks/percentage/merits points will be computed with the precision of three digits after decimal without any rounding. Final selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates out of 100. However, as PWD(Persons with Disabilities) candidates with the following disabilities only have been exempted from qualifying the Computer Appreciation & Application and Typing Test :
- Amputation of hand (Left and Right), Amputation of upper limbs, Paralysis of Radial Nerve (Redial Nerve Palsy) either upper limbs, Declination Degenerative disorder effecting the nervous system which may cause paralysis and atrophy of the hand and its muscles and Visually Handicapped.
The total merit of the PWD candidates with above disabilities only will be calculated on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Aptitude Test and Academic Qualifications as defined
against point as per criteria specified in Section – 1.5 and 1.6 respectively and their merit will be prepared only against PWD posts.
The Graduation Certificate issued by the Government to the Ex-Servicemen does not contain any percentage. For such Ex-Servicemen candidates criteria of calculating of marks at the Graduation level will be 35%.
General Instructions For Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019
- All the educational qualifications should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/State Govt./approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before last date of submission of application form. The candidates who are able to prove any documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the last date of submission of application form and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the acquired educational qualifications.
- Before filling up the online application, candidates are advised to read thoroughly all the Important instructions and information available on the website of Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in link .
- Candidates are advised to visit only official website of the Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in and be very careful about fake websites and job racketeers
- Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of candidature in addition to legal action.