Punjab India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Official Notification 2018: The northwestern state of India, Punjab is the largest in terms of area and population. In the recently concluded vacancy notifications for Postal jobs in the government sector, Punjab has released various vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak. The recruitment process and the information’s related to it are elaborately discussed in this article for your better understanding.
The vacancies for the Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment have been stated to be 620. This has opened up a lot of possibility for job seekers who are looking for an opportunity to work in the government sector. Anyone can apply for the job; however, they will require a minimum education qualification of the 10th standard or Matric. If a candidate is eligible and interested for working in the Gramin Dak Sevak in Punjab, they should apply as per the government regulations stated.
Punjab India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Official Notification 2018
In order to get into the applicant’s list of selection for the required job post, one will have to apply online and pay the required fees. The payment differs from caste to caste and is free for women belonging to any caste. There is also an age relaxation option for reserved caste candidates, who can avail of its benefits. Also, there is an eligibility criterion for candidates in the field of education. If a candidate fulfills the needs and requirements of the said criterion, then they will be selected as per the government regulations and rules.
We have provided a detailed information about the recruitment if the Punjab India Post GDS. Please go through this article carefully and if you find it suitable and up to your criterion, then you can go ahead and apply for the job post.
Eligibility Criteria for the Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment as follows:
If a candidate fulfills the below-stated eligibility criteria for the Punjab India Post Gramin Dak Sevak, they can apply for the job post. Please go through the list below for a thorough understanding.
The educational qualification of a candidate is the main focus of the section process for any job post. It is mandatory for a candidate to have passed their 10th standard and have a pass certificate from a government recognized board. A candidate will have to have pass marks for all the subjects in their 10th standard, along with a pass percentage of the aggregate marks that is deemed accepted by the government postal educational qualification criterion.
Note: Please note that if a candidate has had higher education, beyond the 10th standard, it will not hold any weight to the selection process of the applications for the Punjab India Post Gramin Dak Sevak.
A candidate will have to have a certificate that will state his knowledge in Computer education. The certificate should hold an official stamp and the Computer Education Centre should be a government recognized one for legality. The certificate must state the 60-day training period and success in learning of the subject.
Note: Please note that if a candidate had studied Computers in their 10th standard or 12th, or even as higher education, they will not need to provide any certificate from a Computer training center. However, higher education will not hold any weight.
Applicants applying for the Punjab India Post GDS Recruitment will have to be above 18 years old and below 40 years old. The maximum age of an applicant for the job will be the same for General castes. Whereas, if a candidate is from the OBC (Other Backward Caste) Category the 03 years will be waived off their age. If a candidate from the SC/ST (Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe) Category, 05 years will be waived off. If a candidate belongs to the PWC (PH) Category, 10 years will be waived off as a relaxation from the age limit.
Application Fee for the Punjab India Post GDS:
Candidates will have to pay the application fee based on their castes.
- Women: Application fee for women of any caste has been exempted.
- SC/ ST: Application fee for men belonging to the Scheduled Caste and the Schedule Tribe has been exempted.
- OBC & Other: Male candidates belonging to the OBC and Other castes will have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- OC (General): Male candidates belonging to the General caste will have to pay a sum of Rs 100/- as an application fee.
The candidates who are required to make the payments will have to visit the Head Post Office to fulfill it.
Selection procedure for the Punjab India Post GDS
The selection procedure for the job in the Punjab India Post GDS is based on the merit of the applicants, and one will have to submit their 10th standard mark sheet for the same.
Note: There are exceptions when two candidates applying for the job post has the same marks. In such a situation, there is a first priority option given to one candidate based on the following.
- Date of Birth – Higher Age Merit
- Schedule Tribe Female
- Schedule Caste Female
- Other Backward Caste Female
- UR Female
- Schedule Tribe Male
- Schedule Caste Male
- Other Backward Caste Male
- UR Male
If candidates have the same marks, they will be given first priority based on the order provided in the above list.
Steps to apply for the Punjab India Post Gramin Dak Sevak:
- Visit the official website of the Punjab India Post Gramin Dak Sevak @ indiapostgov.in
- Click on ‘New Registration’ for applying
- After registration is completed, a registration number will be generated for you
- Next, fill the mandatory details (Fathers name, mothers name, education qualification etc.)
- When applying online is completed, visit your nearest Post Office (respective state) and make the payment
- Upload the mandatory certificates and signatures that are official
- Check the application thoroughly, then Click on ‘Submit’
- Download the hardcopy of the application for future reference
Important information for candidate’s overview:
- MEMO NO: STC/18-49/MISC/RLG
- Application Mode for the GDS: Online
- Location of job: Punjab
- Postal Circle: Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak
- Online Application Submission Date: 11-06-2018
- Last Date of Submission: 13-07-2018
We are hopeful that the details mentioned above fulfill your needs and understanding. Do make sure to check the information’s you are providing and have a good quality upload of the necessary documentation for verification by the recruiters.