PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Short Advt.No. 17
Website : http://ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 : The Punjab Public Service (PPSC) Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2019 to be conducted jointly by Punjab Public Service Commission and Hon’ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana for recruitment to the Seventy Five posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum-Judicial Magistrate. This examination shall be conducted in three stages namely:
Civil Judge Exams
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
Note: This Advertisement is being published as per requisition received from the department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab vide letter No. 01/01/9-3Judl(1)/678 dated 27/03/2019 and 01/01/9-3Judl(1)/795 dated 04/04/2019 and is subject to any modification or amendment that may be made by the Government subsequently.
|Last date of filling Online Application Form for civil judge||
08/05/2019 by 11:59:00 PM
|Last date of depositing the Application fees by
system generated Bank Challan Form for ppsc recruitment.
15/05/2019 [ during
banking Hours ]
|Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of duly filled
Online Application Form along with relevant documents for this recruitment:
23/05/2019 by 05:00:00 PM
Download Advertisement : Click Here
PPSC Punjab Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 : www.ppsc.gov.in
|Name of Post /Category||Total Posts|
|Ex-Servicemen/Lineal Dependent of ExServicemen||4|
|Freedom Fighter, Punjab||1|
|Sports Person, Punjab||2|
|Scheduled Caste Others, Punjab||09 (Including 1
|Scheduled Caste Others. ESM/LDESM, Punjab||2|
|Scheduled Caste Others Sports Person, Punjab||1|
|Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||09 Including 2
|Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/LDESM Punjab||1|
|Backward Classes, Punjab.||9|
|Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM Punjab||1|
The candidate should indicate in the Online Application Form, the reserve category for which they want to consider. The number of vacancies and reservation of posts is liable to altered without any notice. Category once selected will not be allowed to be changed.
PAY SCALE: Rs. 27,700-44,770 or such as may be revised from time to time.
What is the Essential Qualifications for PPSC Civil judge ? :-
- Candidate must possess as on 08/05/2019 a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. The Sind University or of the Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland. You can also find this qualification details at ppsc.gov.in
The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961 and the rules made there under.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is necessary for ppsc recruitment 2019.
What Should be the Minimum / Maximum Age (Age Relaxation) ?
- Candidate should not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age on the last date of submission of Online application Forms i,e, 08/05/2019.
- Upper age limit for candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes only of Punjab shall be upto 42 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to 45 years for all States/Central Government employees.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, they shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 42 years for Widows, Divorced women and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped persons who have domicile of Punjab.
IMPORTANT NOTE : The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission http://www.ppsc.gov.in link.