Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Official Notification 2019 Apply Online @ www.indiapost.gov.in: The Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak is a good opportunity for candidates who have only passed the 10th standard from a government recognized, board certified school. Candidates who are unable to or do not wish to continue their education due to many factors affecting their decision and will to study can apply for the job post.
About Gramin Dak Sevak:
The Gramin Dak Sevak is one of the largest government companies providing jobs to many. This organization, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak comes under the Central Government’s Department of Posts. The organization provides postal services to every corner of India. The GDS offers job state wise to every eligible individual, who can apply. The job profiles include GDS MD (Mail Deliverer), GDS MC (Mail Carrier), GDS BPM (Branch Post Master) and GDS Packer.
About Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
The Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment process has begun and it has opened multiple doors for job seekers in this field to get a job posting in the government sector. As we all know, India has the best opportunities and provisions for employees who are government servant. There is a lot of advantage in working for the Indian government. The GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) is a good solution for candidates who want to pursue a career in the government sector.
Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Official Notification 2019 Apply Online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Candidates belonging to the Indian state of Odisha or those who wish to get into the postal circle of Odisha can apply for the posting. We have provided all the details related to the GDS Recruitment process and selection. If you read further you will have a clearer knowledge of all the on-going requirements of both parties.
The Odisha Postal Circle has declared official recruitment for the Gramin Dak Sevak with a vacancy of 93 positions to be filled by eligible candidates. The government of Odisha has come up with vacancies this year. The online application has began and we shall take you on a step by step way to get it done.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you, as a candidate, go further down the details, please note that there will be no weight given to a candidate who has a higher qualification. Meaning, the job requirement clearly states that a candidate needs to have passed the 10th standard from a board-certified school. If a candidate has studied higher, who possesses a college degree, it will have no weight in the selection process for the job vacancies at the Gramin Dak Sevak.
Overview of the Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2019
- Name of Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak)
- Total Vacancies: 4392
- Official Website:www.indiapost.gov.in
- Odisha GDS Advt. No: EST/1-151/2019(B3)
- Odisha Postal Circle Official Advertisement: Click Here
- Notification Released By: Odisha Postal Circle
- Application Start From: 15.03.2019
- Last Date Of Application Form Submission: 15.04.2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Odisha Postal Circle Helpline Number: 0674-2390816 / 2394533
- Email: email@example.com
- Job Location: Odisha
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Postal Circle 2019
If you are interested in working for the Gramin Dak Sevak in Odisha, go through the details below and cross-check your eligibility criterion. Please note that candidates who fail to possess any one of the eligibility criteria, their application will be rejected. Therefore, read the details below carefully and go ahead in the application process.
- Education qualification: Candidates must have a pass certificate of class 10 from an affiliated, the government recognized board. One will not get any extra weight for higher studies.
- Computer education: Since the postal services along with every other job has become digital, it is mandatory for candidates to have computer knowledge. If a candidate can provide with a certificate stating a minimum of 60 days of computer training form a certified Computer Training Centre, they will be eligible to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak. Every government job post along with the GDS requires a mandatory requirement for a candidate to know the basic skills needed to run a computer. Failing to provide a certificate will cause rejection in the application.
For those of you, who have had Computer Education until class 10 in school do not need to show any certificate from a Computer Training Centre. For, the school certificate mentioning the subject will be enough.
- Age relaxation: Please note that candidates belonging to a different class section of the society will have different age relaxation options. For general recruitment for the Gramin Dak Sevak job post, a candidate will have to be above the age of 18 and below the age of 40. Further details about Age Relaxation are mentioned below:
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 (Five) years relaxation
- OBC Candidates: 03 (Three) years relaxation
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates: 10 (Ten) years relaxation
- Application fees: Application fees differ from the sections of class the candidates belong to. Whereas, for women and physically handicapped candidates belonging to any caste will not have to pay any taxes or application fee. They are exempted from any payment for the application processes. However, male candidates form the OBC and Other categories will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
A candidate will have to visit the nearest Post Office of their respective Postal Circle and submit their fee and inform the Post Master, the registration number.
Steps to apply online for Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online
- Visit the official website of Odisha Postal Circle Click Here
- Look for the ‘New Registration’ option and click on it. for candidates who have already registered can ‘Log In’ and apply.
- A form will be provided, fill up the necessary fields and read the form thoroughly.
- Next, a candidate will have to upload the official documents required as mentioned in the form (We have provided the picture of the form and the relevant information’s attached with it)
- Check all the details provided and then click on ‘Submit’
- A registration number will be allotted to the candidate
- When the Challan is provided, go to the nearest Post Office and pay the application fee along with the registration number
- Print out the submitted form for future reference
The application process is easy and can be done with someone’s help if needed. Do carry all your necessary document for the application.