Metropolis Healthcare Issue Allotment Status Available Now
|Issue Open||Apr 3, 2019||Issue Close||Apr 5, 2019|
|Issue Price||Rs 877 – Rs 880||Issue Size||Rs 1,200.18 – 1,204.29 Cr|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE||Lot Size||17|
Check IPO Allotment Status @ Link intime : Click Here
Before we go and talk about the IPO allotment status or listing dates of Metropolis Healthcare Ltd., one needs to know a few of the quick and basic things about this company. With the name itself, one feature of this company is clear that it is dedicated towards the healthcare sector. There are a lot of benefits that one can actually get from this company and you will come to know about them, once we will start discussing the features of it in details. So, here is a list of the points that you should actually know before knowing the IPO status and listing date of the company.
- This is a chain of companies that are specifically dedicated to the field of diagnostics. You will be glad to know that the company is doing well and it is not working just in India, but it has its centers in foreign too. If we talk about the number of centers and labs of this company across the world, then there are 106 labs and 1130 centers in seven countries. Talking about the labs in India, then they are spread in 18 states and the count of cities is more than 173.
- If we talk about the service that this company provides, then it is confined to the detection of diseases, their monitoring, and the related diagnostic screening. Apart from that, the company is dedicated to giving the proper support required by the clinical research organizations for their research projects. This support is basically analytical in structure.
- The support and the services that it provides to its patients are completely reliable and trustworthy. This could be assumed by reading the data that says that in the year 2018, around 7.7 million people came to the lab and more than 16 million tests were conducted at the different centers of the company.
- There are a variety of lab tests that are provided by the company in various centers. If we count the number altogether, then they will be 3,480 in number. Along with that, there are 524 profiles. All of these are done for the diagnosis of different diseases.
- Apart from all these things, the company is well positioned and has a wide operational network. It focuses on quality and on customer service.
So, these were the basic features of the company. The points that are mentioned above are basically the list of services and supports that are provided by this company. let us now move towards the technical aspects of this company and talk about the IPO status and the listing date.
Metropolis Healthcare Ltd IPO allotment status
Talking about the Metropolis IPO allotment status in detail, the first thing you need to know is the issue open date. The issue open date is 3rd April 2019 to 5th April 2019. The issue type is book built issue IPO and the issue size is 13,685,095 Eq shares of 32. This issue size could be aggregated up to 1,204.29 crores. The face value is 2 rupees per equity share and the issue price is 877 rupees to 880 rupees per equity share. The market lot is 17 shares and the min order is again 17 shares at allotment date. If we talk about the listing, then it is done at BSE and NSE.
Metropolis Healthcare Ltd listing date
The bid or the offer starts on the 3rd of April, 2019 and closes at 5th of the April 2019. The finalization on the basis of allotment could be done on April 10 and the initiation of the funds will be done on the 11th of this month. Credits of shares to Demat Acct will be done on 12th April and the IPO shares listing date is April 15, 2019.
So, this is a kind of mini detailing related to the company’s service and all the other things that it is associated with. If you read all the points carefully, then you will come to know about the IPO status of the company and even the listing date fixed for it. Along with that, the basic things that are related to it are also made clear in the points mentioned above.
Metropolis Issue Allotment Status is Available To Check
|*Retail Individual Investors shall use Unified Payments Interface (UPI) as an additional payment mechanism with Application Supported by Block Amount (ASBA) for making payments. *All Other Category of investors shall mandatorily use only Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility for making payments.|
|Issue Period||03-Apr-2019 to 05-Apr-2019|
|Post issue Modification Period||06-Apr-2019 and 08-Apr-2019 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)|
|Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation||09-Apr-2019 (upto 12:00 PM)|
|Issue Size||Initial Public offer of 13,685,095 shares (including anchor portion of 60,23,293 Equity Shares)|
|Issue Type||100% Book Building|
|Price Range||Rs.877 to Rs.880|
|Face Value||Rs 2|
|Tick Size||Re 1|
|Bid Lot||17 Equity Shares and in multiples thereof|
|Minimum Order Quantity||17 Equity Shares|
|Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Maximum Bid Quantity for QIB Investors||76,61,798 Equity Shares adjusted for multiple of 17 Equity Shares (calculated at the lower end of Price Band of Rs 877/-)|
|Maximum Bid Quantity for NIB Investors||36,46,262 Equity Shares adjusted for multiple of 17 Equity Shares (calculated at the lower end of Price Band of Rs 877/-)|
|IPO Market Timings||10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
|Book Running Lead Managers||JM Financial Limited, Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited, Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited, HDFC Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited|
|Syndicate Members||JM Financial Services Limited, HDFC Securities Limited, Kotak Securities Limited|
|Sponsor Bank||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Self Certified Syndicate Banks (SCSBs) eligible as Issuer Banks for UPI||Issuer Banks for UPI|
|Categories||FI, IC, MF, FII, OTH, CO, IND, NOH and EMP|
|Name of the Registrar||Link Intime India Private Limited|
|Address of the Registrar||C-101, 1st floor, 247 Park, L B S Marg, Vikhroli West,Mumbai 400 083|
|Contact person name number and Email id||Shanti Gopalkrishnan,(91 22) 4918 6200/(91 22) 4918 6195, email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Branches of Self Certified Syndicate Banks (SCSBs) where syndicate / sub syndicate member to submit ASBA form||SCSB List|