Maharashtra Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Official Notification 2018 – Merit List & Result: Each and every year there are around 1000 government recruitments that are released. Millions of people in India apply for these jobs. The Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak department did announce a massive recruitment for around 284 posts which is basically conducted by the Indian Postal Circle in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Official Notification 2018 – Merit List & Result
The Maharashtra Post office department has published around 284 vacancy details of the GDS which stands for Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. This has been announced in the month of December 2018. Hereby we are going to know that this is actually a Government sector job. If somebody is looking for a Government job and want to make a career in the Government sector then they have to the right place. Through this article, we are going to be discussing all the details regarding Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2018. One can check for the official notification for GDS Recruitment which has been announced by the Maharashtra Postal Circle as mentioned below. The eligible and interested candidates should apply through the official website online. The submissions of the Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2018 application forms are from 30th December 2017 to 14th January 2018. Students should make sure to hurry up to fill the application forms before the last date of the submission. One may also apply and check online via All India Upcoming Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018.
Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment official update 2018
This particular recruitment is for those candidates who are looking and wanting to apply for the GDS Post Office Department of 2018. If you are from Maharashtra Circle then you have an extremely good opportunity to get this post. The Maharashtra Postal Circle has released their district-wise vacancies details on their very own official notification. Candidates who are interested should visit the official web portal and check out the official notification regarding Maharashtra GDS recruitment 2018. The Maharashtra Postal Circle has made sure to announce their notification on the regular newspapers. One can easily check the official notification with regards to this recruitment that has been provided in their official website. There might be a lot of queries and questions in the minds of people regarding this. People can solve their queries by simply going through all the details that are given on the official website.
Maharashtra Post Office Educational Criteria 2018
If you are looking to apply for the Maharashtra GDS Bharti 2018 then you must have a certain level of educational qualification. Hereby we have got all the information and details with regards to this job including the educational qualification, age relaxation, fees payment, etc.
- Educational Qualification:
For this particular recruitment, the candidates need to have a minimum qualification of 10th standard. They have to be from some recognized institution or board. All those candidates that have passed in their first attempt are going to be getting first priority to apply for this recruitment.
- Age relaxation and age limit:
The candidates who have applied for this particular post need to be in between the age group of 18 and 40 years. The full details of the age relaxation and age limits are as follows:
- For the category of candidates belonging to OBC, the age relaxation is 3 years.
- For the candidates belonging from the SC and ST class, the age relaxation is 5 years.
- For the candidates belonging to the PH category, the age relaxation is around 10 years.
- Computer Knowledge:
For all of those candidates who have applied or are going to apply for this particular post, they must have some basic knowledge with regards to computers. They also need to have around 60 days of computer training certificate from any of the recognized institutions.
- Selection Procedure:
In this particular recruitment, the candidates’ selection procedure is based upon an automated generation merit list. The merit list is going to be announced on the official website soon.
- Application fees:
In this particular notification, you will be able to see categorically the application fees. One needs to pay the fees at the closest post office of their respective state. To get more details on the same one can check or download the official notification in a pdf format.
Steps involved with applying for Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment
- All of the candidates who want to apply for this particular post need to visit the official website.
- After this one needs to find out the career/recruitment option and then click on it.
- The next step involves the candidate clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ option. This is in the case of filing an application online. Candidates do not need to worry as they can simply also download the application form and fill out all the details as mentioned in the form and then upload the same online.
- After clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ option one will be able to see the full form of the online application whereby they need to fill up all the necessary details related to their recruitment like father’s name, gender, date of birth, applicant’s name, community, etc.
- The next step involves the candidates checking on all the details that they have filled and then simply clicking on the ‘Submit’ option. Once the candidate has clicked on the ‘Submit’ option they cannot make any further corrections to the same.
- The last step involves printing out the online submitted application form for the future if required.
These are all the steps that need to be followed by the candidates who are applying for this post.
There is a great news for the applicants that the submission date for all the online applications has been extended. These are for candidates who have registered but have not applied and partially/incomplete uploaded during the period of 19th November 2017 to 19th December 2017. This is for the circle belonging from Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Telangana. It will be available up to 14th January 2018.
To conclude we can state that the candidates who are looking for this particular Government job should follow all the steps mentioned above if they are looking forward to getting placement in this field.