Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ appost.in/gdsonline: Getting a government job has always been the first target of normal young generation. To fulfill this dream of the young people Postal Department of Madhya Pradesh government has declared a huge job opportunity in Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2018. If any candidate wants to join the big network of the postal department, he/she can apply for the employment on fulfilling the required eligibility. The willing candidates should not miss this big opportunity of getting a job in the postal department.
It can be mentioned here that the last of applying for the job in the postal department through the GraminDakSevak online has been extended for some states. The last date of GDS vacancy for the year 2018 is extended in the circles of Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Assam, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and, Karnataka.
Madhya Pradesh GraminDakSevak Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ appost.in/gdsonline
Official Recruitment Details for the Madhya Pradesh Post Office 2018 are as follows:
- Online Application Submission Date: 19-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 19-06-2018
- Official Web Portal: indiapost.gov.in and appost.in
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- No. of Vacancies: 2411
- Mode of Apply: Online
- For Enquiry: email@example.com
- Help Desk 0755-2550473
You need not wait anymore if all the criteria like age, qualification, etc. are matching for the recruitment in one post under Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. Just apply for the post on the official website of the department. You must ensure that all the information entered in the application is genuine and you have the supporting documentation which would inquire in the future for verifications. Let us now see one by one the basic eligibilities to apply for the post in the Madhya Pradesh postal department.
- Pay Scale:
An attractive salary package will be given to the selected candidates after joining. It ranges from Rs.5, 200 to 20,000 plus Rs. 2,400 for the Grade Pay. Along with this, candidates will get other benefits which are given under the Postal Circle Department.
- India Post Recruitment: Required eligibility for the Madhya Pradesh GraminDakSevak
For the appointment in the Madhya Pradesh postal department, you need to follow some criteria. To apply for any post you need to match with under mentioned criteria. So carefully read the given information and apply for the postal job as required by the GraminDakSevak.
- Educational qualification
The candidates who want to apply for the vacancies created in the post offices of Madhya Pradesh should at least pass 10th standard examination or Matriculation under some board which is recognized for the government service. This is a golden opportunity for such candidates who have worked hard for their matriculation and passed successfully from the recognized board. Along with the matriculation certificate the candidates need to have a minimum computer literacy training which is explained in the next criteria.
- Computer knowledge
As mentioned above the candidates must have taken a certificate course from any recognized institution. As computer training is mandatory so every candidate must have a certificate of computer training from such a recognized institution to get a job in the postal department. For the information, it can be stated that certificates of State Government or Central Government / Boards / Universities are accepted under the recruitment procedure of Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment system.
The age is very important as every candidate who is applying for the post in Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2018 should attain at least 18 years of age. Further the age of the candidates must not exceed 40 years. Therefore any general candidate, the age limit is between 18 to 40 years. It can be mentioned here that there is an age relaxation for the candidates who come under SC/ST category, OBC Category of Physical Handicap (PH) Category. The relaxations for these categories are given below:
- SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- Under the OBC Category candidates will get 3 years of age relaxation.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates will get the maximum relation of 10 years.
- Fees for Online Application
To apply for the recruitment in Madhya Pradesh GDS, GDS Recruitment procedures are required to pay a certain amount to apply for the post. The General candidates and the candidates under the category of Other Backward Class (OBC) will have to pay Rupees One hundred along with the application. But any female candidate and the candidates who come under SC/ST category need not pay any amount to apply for the post.
In the release for the post in the Madhya Pradesh Postal Department, it has been stated that the candidates who will be duly selected will have to take up a residence in the village of the post office within one month of the selection. Candidates have to submit a declaration in this regard in the application
- Procedure for the Selection in Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment India Post
The selection procedure in Madhya Pradesh GDS Recruitment is made through written test and the automatic merit list generation. This procedure will be based upon the online submission of application by the eligible candidates. The candidates having higher educational certificates will get more weight for the recruitment.
Steps to follow while applying for Madhya Pradesh GraminDakSevak India Post
- At first, visit the official website indiapostgov.in
- Search Career option and click on ‘Madhya Pradesh GraminDakSevak India Post Recruitment’
- If not already registered, click on ‘New Registration’
- Before filling the application form check all requirement the official details
- If you fulfill all the eligibility as given above, you can proceed by filling the Online Application Form and if required upload the essential documents
- Along with it, you have to upload images of your passport size photo and signature.
- To pay the application fees, follow as guided in the official website.
- Minutely check all the details before submitting the form
- Click on ‘Submit’ when all the details of the application are filled.
- To keep a hard copy of the application for future reference click on ‘Print’
Hope this article would help the candidates who will apply for the post in the Postal Department under GraminDakSevak.