How To Add CAA+ NRC Frame On Facebook profile Picture ?
To add a frame to your Page’s profile picture:
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left and select your Page.
- Search for a frame by entering the frame’s name, the creator’s name or related words.
- Choose the frame you want to use from the results.
- Click Use as Profile Picture.
Note: You can also share a frame on your Page if it was created by that Page.
These instructions are for sharing effects from Pages, not personal Facebook accounts.
To share a frame from a Page, you must have selected the Page as the owner of the frame when you created it.
Sharing a frame will create a post from your Page. To do this:
- Go to Frame Studio.
- Select the frame you want to share.
- Under Sharing, click Create a Post.
- Enter optional text for your post.
- Click Post.