Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2019: Indian postal circle announces vacancies of the Gramin dak sevaks every year for almost every state. This is a central government job and is divided by different districts and categories of candidates. This is a great opportunity for those want to work in the government sector and at the same time do not want to leave their state or district. It’s advisable that candidates should apply in their own state or district if there is any vacancy. If you apply for this job, then there are 4 job profiles that can be offered to you. These are BMP (branch postmaster), MD (mail deliverer), MC (mail carrier/ collector) and the packers. There are various salary packages and various works assigned for these job profiles.
The vacancies are declared on the basis of category as well as districts. A total number of vacancies for this post in Himachal Pradesh is 391.
Himachal Pradesh (HP) Postal Circle GraminDakSevak Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 391 Posts @hppostalcircle.gov.in
Here, we are providing some of the details of this post:
- Educational qualification
A candidate willing to join the postal service and wants to fill the form of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018, then he must have a degree of matriculation. This is probably the only job left that requires such a minimal educational degree to qualify for it. The candidate needs to pass all the subject in the 10th board. It could be of any certified board. There is no mention of any specific percentage so the passing marks will do. Students with compartment are less preferable. They are however allowed to fill the form.
- Computer training and education
60 days of computer training is required for this job. The candidates must have undergone through this training from any recognized computer institution. It can be a private or government institute. Those who have studied computer as a subject at the matriculation need not submit this certificate.
- Age limit and relaxations as per candidate’s category
Minimum age of a candidate applying for this job should be 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. This for the general category candidates as other category students enjoys some age relaxations. For OBC candidates it is 3 years, for SC and ST candidates and for the physically challenged group it is 10 years.
This is a residential kind of job. The Indian postal circles announce these vacancies every year in almost every state of India. So the candidates should apply in their own state. An outsider will have to come to live in the village, he is assigned permanently. This should be done in the time limit of one month. He or she will have to submit a declaration letter to the postmaster of his branch regarding this.
- The process of the selection of candidates
Selection is done on the basis of a merit list. This merit list is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in matriculation. Sometimes, a test is taken for this. Also, there is an interview round for the candidates. The computer education is also considered while making this merit list. This list is generated automatically.
- Application fee to be deposited
Just like the age relaxations, there is a variation in the application fee and it depends on the category of the student. If you are a male candidate and belong to the general category, then you will have to pay 100 rupees for filling up the application form. The female candidates of any category are not required to pay any fee. The same is the case of OBC, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe students. No fee required for them too.
How to submit the application form of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak 2019 online:
- The first step is to go the official website of the Indian postal circles
- Search for your state postal vacancy
- Once you find the link to open it, register yourself on the site
- If you have already registered do not do it again. Provide the registration number in this case
- In case you have forgotten your registration number, register again by following the guidelines
- After registering yourself move ahead and click on the application form link
- Now, wait till the form opens up. Once it is on your computer screen start filling it up.
- Start from the basic details. Fill in your name, educational qualification, father’s name, category, year of passing matriculation, the board of exam etc.
- After that, upload your photograph. The photograph must be scanned and sized according to the requirement.
- Then attach your documents. There should be your signs on the attached documents
- The documents also need to be scanned before attachment.
- Some of the important documents are caste certificate, computer training certificate, matriculation degree certificate etc.
- After filling up the details and upload of photograph its time to pay the fees.
- Search for the option and pay the fees according to the category you belong.
- Main work is done till now. Now you need to check the form once before clicking on the submit button.
- This is because once you have clicked on the submit button you won’t get to make the required changes.
- Now submit it finally and keep the print out of the form to yourself for future
How to apply offline for the post offline
If one wants to fill this form through offline method, then he will have to download the form and will have to print it. After that, fill in the details in the same way mentioned above. Attach the self-attested documents and paste a passport size photo. Check the form and make the required changes.
After that comes the fee submission part. For this one will have to visit his or her nearest post office. There you will have to tell your registration number to the postmaster sitting on the post office counter. He will then take the form and fees and will give you the receipt for it.
So, these were some of the points one should consider while filling up the form of Himachal Pradesh GDS 2018.