Gujarat Police Bharti 2019 Apply Online Form, Call Letter, Answer Key for Ojas Police Bharti @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in: The Gujarat Police Bharti Recruitment has served as a source of employment for a huge number of aspirants. All the young aspirant can appear in the selection of the most popular service which offers a handsome salary. The recent notifications have displayed a vacancy for around 6189 unarmed constables, jail sepoy, armed constable and other posts. The Gujarat Police Bharti 2019 apply online form is available from the official website of the Gujarat government that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The qualification that is required in order to apply for the Gujarat Police Bharti posts is that the candidate should pass the 12thstandard or the intermediate or an equivalent qualification. The minimum age limit for the examination is eighteen years while the maximum age limit is thirty-three years.
Similar to the other government job relaxations for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribes, the Gujarat Police Bharati selection criteria also allows an age relaxation for the same. The selection process includes a number of tests which are the written test, physical test, medical test, and interview. Lastly, the application fee for the examination has been fixed at an amount of rupees 100 for the general quota candidates and the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe quota candidates can apply for free.
Gujarat Police Bharti 2019 Apply Online Form, Call Letter, Answer Key for Ojas Police Bharti @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The specific process for applying to the Gujarat Police Recruitment is as follows:
- To apply online link should be clicked at the registered website of www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- All the candidate details that have been asked should be entered in the Gujarat Police Online Application Form.
- As asked in the application form, the copies of the certificates that are required should be attached along with the photograph of the aspirant.
- Next, the candidate has to make a payment of the prescribed application fees
- Lastly, the application form should be completed and posted
The Ojas Police Bharti or the Ojas LRB Police Bharti is another examination that is conducted by the Lokrakshak Recruitment Board. The other posts for which this particular Board conducts examinations are the Police Constable and written examinations for the Jail Sepoy. The LRB also does conduct a Lokrakshak Constable Bharti examination. The format of such a written examination is that it contains a paper of 100 marks. This paper generally consists of objective questions. The subjects that are covered by this paper are Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Computers and other Current affairs. The aspirant is required to mark the correct answer on the OMR sheet. The answer key is also available on the websites of www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. and LRB 2018.
The process that should be followed in order to download the LRB Police Bharti Answer Key is as follows:
- The aspirant should access the registered website of police Bharti or Ojas police Bharti.
- The advertisement number should be noted and after locating the same advertisement the link should be clicked upon.
- The answer key should be available with the name LRB Police OMR answer key. This file is available in the PDF format. The aspirant should download this PDF file.
- The PDF file will help the aspirant to get an estimate about the marks that he has obtained in the examination. The candidate can simply compare the answers in order to calculate total marks obtained.
The cut-off mark that is the essential criteria for making a candidate successful is decided by the LRB department. The result, on the other hand, will consist of the Merit marks of the Police Constable and the Merit number of the same. The police examinations conducted by the Gujarat Police Bharti are a golden opportunity for the job seekers to secure their future and grab the opportunity to serve their own motherland.
Some more information about Ojas Police Bharti
Today everything can be downloaded online starting from filling up the form to download the hall ticket. They often release there exam schedule and applicants must be very much conscious about the date of release of the of the application form. The exam Ojas Police Bharti would be held just after the numbers of vacancies are declared in the state of Gujarat. The information on the number of vacancies is actually received from the official website of the Ojas. The official portal is frequently updated and applicants can easily know about all kinds of Bharti exams from visiting the portal website without any kind of inconvenience. The information is available in form of a table and all the details like the name of the department, the name of the post, the date of the application and the closing date all are given in a table format for the convenience of the applicants.
The way of the examination is little different in case of Gujarat Police Bharti. First of all the written examination would be held among the candidates and then all the students who pass will be appearing for a written examination and then if they pass they will be eligible for the fitness and physical efficiency test and then on the final stage the medical test will have to pass by the candidates. Even after passing the medical test they have to go through many other formalities but reaching the medical test requires much agility and dedication.
The final stage of the Gujarat Police Constable Bharti is that each of the candidates has to crack a face to face interview after passing the three stages. For cracking the exam for the post of the constable, the candidates have to pass three difficult stages and then they can finally get appointed as the constable in the Gujarat Police department through the examination Ojas Police Bharti. All the candidates with potential can join the police department of Gujarat police and can serve the state by facilitating a responsible police department.
Eligibility criteria for Gujarat Police Bharti
All the candidates need to pass the eligibility criteria for getting placement in the Gujarat Police. The qualification level is the same for all and all the candidates need to have the minimum criteria for appearing in the examination.
- All the examiners who are appearing for the exam must have attained the right age and must have passed the 12th standard. The candidate must possess the certificate from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board.
- The age limit of the general category should be within 18 years to 33 years.
- The other/ SC / ST / OBC candidates must have attained the age of at least 18 to 38 years of age.
Salary details for Gujarat Police
Salary is an important matter of concern as because of it very lucrative offer many young stars is attracted towards the job offer. The salary is not fixed and candidates who are aiming for passing the Ojas Police Bharti can easily get some lucrative salary with some attractive extra benefit along with the salary. They have no problem in their payment scheme as it the payment is government registered and the Gujarat Police Department provides their staff quite a handsome salary for providing the motivation for work.
Applying online for Lokrakshak Constable Bharti
- The first step that candidates need to follow is open up the Ojas official website. Go to the link http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- After opening the link go to the website just to open the link of the Ojas Gujarat Police Bharti.
- The third most steps would get you directly to the link of the Gujarat Police Bharti. The candidates have to fill up the link with the required information like the name of the father, mother and all the educational and academic details.
- The next step is the verification or the link that opens to the re-verification. Then the candidate can take a print out and then go for scanning that would make him receive a hard copy. The hard copy would be proof of the form fill up of the Gujarat Police Recruitment.
- The candidates must not be in a hurry during filling up the form. The entire process does not take too long and can be done with much ease. Make it sure that all the details are filled with accuracy otherwise the form would be canceled unnecessarily.
How to download the Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Call letter?
The recruitment process of the Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti consists of sets of examinations that consist of:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
The examination is based on MCQ or the multiple choice questions and the QMR or Optical Mark Reader. The examination is of total 100 marks that you need to answer and there are in total 100 questions. The candidates must have sound ideas about the Current affairs, General Knowledge, Social Studies, History, Mental ability, Science, Arithmetic, etc. Each candidate is required to score minimum qualifying marks in written examination which is required to get into the next round of selection. It can easily understand that the board is taking this test to select some really deserving candidates who can appear in the next level. Therefore as per the question pattern of the examination, all the candidates must practice hard to secure a good result in the selection test. You should practice a lot as only one hour would be given to complete the paper. It can be mentioned here that the candidates can download their respective Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card from the official website.
Let us now check out how to download of New Call Letter of Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti (LRB) Exam of 2018-19. It is really simple and you just need to follow the under mentioned steps. Before going through the steps you need to adjust your printer settings in Portrait mode and size in A4. Remember that in the first page of call letter of LRB hall ticket will be printed followed by important details in the next page. Now check the steps of downloading the hall ticket.
- First, log onto the official OJAS website
- After logging onto the website find “Print Call Letter” and click.
- Select “Print OJAS LRB/201819/1 Call Letter for Gujarat Police Exam, 2018-2019” in the same page where you have logged in.
- Then insert confirmation number and your date of birth in (dd/mm/yyyy) in the appropriate box.
- Fill the other details like your name, registration and application number in appropriate boxes. After entering your password checkout the details that you have entered before taking the printout. Click on the “Print” button. Make sure that all your entries should be authenticated which can be proved if required.
- In the PDF format, your Admit Card for the Examination will appear with all the required important details and you must check them and save your Hall Ticket in your PC or another device.
- Do not forget to take a print out to preserve that for future use.
The Gujarat Police Bharti is an excellent opportunity for the youngsters to build up their career. If anyone is interested in making up their bright career then the best option to opt for is the Gujarat Police Bharti. The salary is handsome and it comes with due respect. The post is also a commendable one. Everyone can give the examination but the required qualification needs to be fulfilled. The examination application form needs to be filled up with much accuracy as if there is any wrong information given the whole gets canceled. All the candidates must give all the documents which are authenticated as there are verification and re-verification done by the officials. In the Gujarat Police Bharti, the applicants can easily get the job if they read sincerely and go for giving the examination with full confidence. The candidates just need to take care that they should verify their forms that fill up online. It is very important because once the form is filled up and submitted you cannot change or edit any information for another time. The whole form would get canceled and you will have to fill it up once again.