Gujarat India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For GDS @ appost.in/gdsonline: Any candidate who wants to apply for the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment can do it online if one makes a career in the government job. This can be a golden opportunity for the person to create an amazing future for themselves. Any eligible candidate may apply online on the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018 via the official website. In this particular context, we are also going to be mentioning all of the information that is required regarding the GDS government job.
The Gujarat postal circle is going to be inviting all of the candidates for the various vacant positions. The Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak did announce state wise the official notifications details. The ones who are eligible candidates of the state may apply online for the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment. There are a large number of vacant positions for this recruitment which comes to a total of around 1917 posts. Appost.in is considered to be the official website for any information regarding the state GDS job notification.
Gujarat India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 : Apply Online For GDS @ appost.in/gdsonline
Various Post Details of the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak
The Gujarat post office has recently announced the vacation of 1917 posts in the postal department. This is considered to be a great opportunity for all the candidates who have looked for a government job for long. Interested candidates can apply for the vacant positions and aim to make a career for themselves.
The various posts available for the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak include
- BPM: BPM stands for Branch Post Master.
- MD: MD stands for Mail Deliverer.
- MC: MC stands for Mail Carrier.
Important Details Regarding Gujarat GDS Bharti
- Application number: R&E/1-1/DR/GDS/2017-2018
- Postal Circle: The postal circle would be the India Post Gujarat.
- Application online submission start date: The starting date for the submission of application online is 12th of April 2018.
- Application online submission end date: The end date for the submission of applications online is 11th of April 2018.
- Official Website: The official website is appost.in/gdsonline.
- A number of posts: The total number of posts available for the GDS is 1917.
- Inquiry through the mail: Any inquiry via the mail can be done on email@example.com.
Gujarat GDS Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates need to have some basic criteria so as to apply for the recruitment. The eligibility criteria are known to include
- Educational qualification: The candidates who are eligible need to have cleared their 10th standard from any recognized central or state board in order to apply for the posts. The candidate needs to have basic knowledge and around 60 days of computer training certificate from any recognized institution.
- Age limit: The age limit to apply for this particular post is between 18 to 40 years. As per the government regulations and rules some of the reserved categories have a relaxation on the age limit. The OBC candidates shall have age relaxation of 3 years. For the SC and ST along with handicapped candidates, the age relaxation is 5 to 10 years.
- Selection procedure: the selection procedure is pretty easy for the post of the GDS recruitment. The postal circle department is meant to prepare the merit list according to the marks obtained by the candidates of the 10th standard. The candidates can check for the merit list from the official website. Thus, it can be said that the mode of selection will be completely based on the merit of the candidate.
- Application fee: the application fees for an OBC is around Rs 100, for an open (other categories) the fees is Rs 100, for SC/ST no fees is charged, for physically handicapped people there is no fee and for the female category candidates no fee is charged.
- Computer training certificate: A candidate needs to possess basic computer skills. The proof of the same needs to be provided through a certificate. However, if the candidate is done their education in the computer field then there is no requirement for the computer certificate.
How to apply for Gujarat GDS recruitment online 2018?
For the ones who want to apply for the Gujarat GDS recruitment 2018, they can follow the steps given below in order to apply for the same online.
- The first step involves the candidates visiting the official website to get the online form of the GDS postal circle.
- The candidate in order to apply for this post needs to register themselves on the official website. One needs to find out the new registration option and then click on the same.
- After the candidate is successfully registered they get a registration number.
- The candidate then needs to click on the ‘apply online’ link which is present in the same website.
- Thereby, the candidates need to select the Gujarat circle GDS notification link.
- Thereafter, the candidates may fill up the online application form. One needs to make sure to fill up all the mandatory fields.
- The next step involves the candidates paying an application fee at the nearest post office available. The candidates need to reach their along with their registration number.
- The next step involves uploading the necessary documents, photos, and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Lastly, the candidates need to check all the details and submit the application form for which they have to simply click on the submit button.
Any issue that the candidates may face regarding the Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment process may contact the necessary team dealing with the same. The team will be reading all the questions and sort out all the queries as soon as possible.
To conclude, one can say that applying for these various government posts may be prestigious. One needs to be absolutely sure and ready before applying for the same. There are a lot of relaxability options provided to a certain sector of people and they should make sure to make the most out of these options.