GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Office and Clerk Assistants Bharti Apply Online @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in: The association or the department of the Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal has gone for publishing the most probable examination for the aspiring candidates. The number of vacancies for the post of the office assistant is about 2221. The whole exam procedures will be conducted through the OMR procedures. All the aspiring candidates can go for the applying the Sachivalay exam and can also download the call letter from the website of Ojas. The information is also widely available in the Weekly E-Paper of the prominent newspaper Gujarat Rojgar Samachar. Candidates can easily download the E-Paper on a weekly basis and make themselves get prepared for the various posts and examinations that can make them make the right future.
The best way to get updated with all the required news is frequently visiting the website for the latest updates. The assistant post offers you quite a handsome amount of salary along with many opportunities and benefits. Just keep on looking for the recent updates that are very important for making you know the dates of the examinations. The examination schedules along with all the information related to exam syllabus and admit card is available within the website.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Office and Clerk Assistants Bharti Exam Dates, Apply Online @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Many candidates panic before downloading the call letter. The website has inbuilt software makes your work much easier. The call letter can be easily downloaded without any inconvenience. The portal at which the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk and the Office assistant Bharti information are given is updated frequently at regular intervals. The candidates can easily get information on the news of vacancies and can go for applying for that posts that are declared vacant. This is the only correct and the right place to get notified about all the latest updates.
Educational qualification for the post of Office assistant
- The candidates must have passed the higher secondary standard and must possess a authenticate certificate.
- The candidate must also pass from a recognized institution.
- The age limit of the applying candidates has been restricted to 33 years.
The Application fee for the examination
- Candidates belonging to the category of the SC, ST, SEBC, Ex-Serviceman and finally PH or the physically handicapped category do not have to give any fee for appearing in the exam.
- Candidates belonging to the general category have to pay only Rs. 100 in total.
How to apply for the examination GSSSB Clerk online through Ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- The first and the foremost option that candidates need to go for visiting the website that is the main official portal. The website of the Gujarat Gaun Seva Board needs to be visited. The link is Gujarat Gaun Seva Board is www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- The candidates can also visit the portal website of the OJAS. For more updated related to the examination candidates can also take help from the daily weekly PDF of the Gujarat Rojgar. The links candidates have to go for is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Candidates can also go for applying from the homepage by clicking the “apply online” option directly.
- Then the link will be opened and the candidates can read the notification and then apply for the given vacancies.
- Just after opening the link now go for clicking the option new registration form. Now fill up the form with the required information.
- Then fill the registration without a single mistake. If you make mistakes then the whole form will get rejected. The information must e uploaded carefully so that during verification the department does not get any scope to make any complaint.
- The main part is uploading your full signature along with your recent passport size photo. Both the picture and photo would be pasted in the application form.
- Recheck your form as it should be duly filled for making it get accepted.
- Then go for paying the application form fee through online procedures. You can also download the Post Office Challan.
- The final step is to go for pressing the submit button and then get the confirmation number. Follow all the steps carefully so that the form does not get canceled for careless mistakes.
It is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to have a bright and secure future. Those who want to get the lucrative offers from the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment then it is very important to look out for the notifications and the updates along with the PDF links.
Selection procedure for GSSS Bin Sachivalay Clerk
The selection procedures for the GSSSB Bin Sachvilay Clerk actually consist mainly of three main phases:
- Written test
- The Computer Proficiency Test.
- Document Verification.
The three steps, written test, computer proficiency and verification of the documents are very important for the candidates. As the three phases would make them get the jobs that they are aspiring for. First of all the candidates have to delicately fill up the applications form. The form needs to be filled up before the last date of application. It is after that the candidates will be shortlisted according to the filling up of the application form. It must be clearly noted that an application form that is incomplete would be rejected then and there. All the interested candidates can apply for the vacant post through the online procedures following the given information. But before applying for the post, it is advised that the candidates must see the criteria of eligibility.
Syllabus for GSSSB
Let it be any examination Lokrakshak Constable Bharti or GSSSB what that candidate need to know first is the syllabus. Basically to be precise enough the GSSSB consists of mainly three parts. The first phase consists of the objective type pattern and the candidates need to fill up the OMR sheet with the correct answer. Part two is based on computer literacy, which includes typing speed and practical examination. There is negative marking. So the candidates have to practice a lot to score well and finally get settled with a worthy result.