CHEGUJ Adhyapak Sahayak Jobs Recruitment 2019 at www.cheguj.com: Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEGUJ), Gandhinagar has recently announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Adhyapak Shayak Posts. Here are 966 Adhyapak Sahayak Jobs vacancies to fill up. Candidates who are eligible for this posts can apply for this vacancy, through it’s official website http://www.cheguj.com/.
Commissioner ate of Higher Education (CHEGUJ) Govt. of Gujarat inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up the Adhayapak Sahayak Posts in to the departments based on the eligibility. This jobs vacant in various colleges that are related to Commissionerate of Higher Education in Gujarat. Eligible candidates must have to visit the official website to check the Notification.
Applicants should have Post Graduation Degree with minimum 55% in relevant subject from any recognized university & qualified in NET/SET examination. Applicants age should be between 18 to 40 years. For further details of CHEGUJ Adhyapak Sahayak Recruitment 2019, Adhyapak Sahayak CHEGUJ Gujarat Jobs Notification 2019 interested candidates can check the details of this recruitment notification below.
CHEGUJ ADHYAPAK SAHAYAK JOBS NOTIFICATION DETAILS:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 years and 40 years to apply for the post.
- Candidates of the reserved category have the relaxation of 5 years or 3 years of relaxation.
- Age relaxation as per rules, check the official notification
- Candidate who possess Master’s Degree with at least 55 % of marks in relevant subjects or its equivalent grade of 55 % marks in grading system.
- Candidates must have been declared qualified in the National Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected candidates will get the pay Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP as per govt per month.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- for General and OBC Category
- Other Reserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Interview.
- Candidates who will shortlisted on the merit basis in the NET/SET exam that were conducted earlier by the CBSE NET 2019 UGC for eligibility of lectureship.
- After shortlisted candidates will call for the personal interview and the final selection of their performance in written exam, in NET/SET Exam and Personal interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- We are requested to the candidates to read the official notification before apply the online application form
- Applicant should fill the Application form online and pay the application fees.
- Candidates should Download CHEGUJ Application form from the official website
- After fill the online application form candidates should take the print out for future references