Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for 38 Posts of Senior System Officers and 127 Posts of System Officers at the District and Taluka Courts in the State of Maharashtra on contract basis under the provisions of 14th Finance Commission for a period of twelve months. The Selected candidates will be paid a fixed /consolidated fee and will not been titled to any other Pay or Allowance.
It is a full time assignment and the candidates will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of the contract. The appointment may be extended for further period of twelve months depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the High Court.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Online Application Link : bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin
The link of online application shall be made available on the official website of the Bombay High Court at https://bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin/ on 05th October 2019.
Please keep in mind that this is contract base post. You will get job for 1 year as per contract but the contract can be extended for 5 years.
The last date for submission of an application for is 21st October 2019.
Number of Posts And Vacancy Details
Now there is total 2 posts from which you have to choose.
- Senior System Officer : 38 Vacancies
- System Officer : 127 Vacancies
Now you can see the number of vacancies for system officer is higher then senior system officers. Also the education qualification, salary & work of both posts will be different obviously.
Age Limit : Age limit is different for general category and SC/ST. If you are General category candidate then you age should not be more then 40 years on the date of application.
But if you are SC/ ST Candidate then you’ll get 5 years of age relaxation which means your age should not be more then 45 years.
Education Qualifications of Senior System officer and System Officer For Bombay Highcourt Recruitment
Now you can’t apply for the posts you are not eligible, So here is the education qualifications for both the posts system officer and senior system officer.
* *Senior System officer education Qualification and System officer qualifications :
If you read the official notification, you will notice that the education qualification for both posts is same so if you are qualified for one post then you can apply for both posts.
But number of vacancies is different for each post so competition will be different for both posts. you need to choose wisely before filling online application form which starts from 5th October 2019.
- For senior system officer you Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized university with five years experience.
- Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five year experience.
Important : you must possess Network certifications or additional certifications like MCSE / RHCE or equivalent qualifications and RHEL.
Selection : The candidates will be selected on the basis of education qualifications, Experience and / Or Interview. There is no written exam for this posts. The date of interview will be available after registration process ends.
The list of eligible candidates and the date of interview will be published on the official website of the Bombay High Court at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
If you are eligible of the interview, you need to carry 2 passport size photos, original documents along with duly attested photocopies (name of the document will be available in registration procedure) and proof of your results.
Work / Role / Job profile and responsibilities of Senior System officer and System Officer in bombay Highcourt
If you are going to get job as system officer or senior system officer then you should know the responsibility and job profile of this post. If you dont know what your job or work is then probably you would fail the interview. So just read below given information incase you dont know the role of system officer in bombay highcourt. This Role and responsibilities section is also availablein bombayhighcourt.nic.in and bhc.gov.in.
Also you can read this in pdf format in the recruitment notification which is available below to download.
(1) The Senior System Officer/System Officer shall render technical assistance to the Registrar General, the Principal District Judge or the Principal Judge as the case may be in the ICT enablement of the Courts to enhance the efficiency of the Case Information System.
(2) The Senior System Officers/System Officer shall perform the following functions:
- Resolve CIS and Data replication issues,
- Install hardware and software,
- Resolve hardware, software and network related issues.
- Assist the Principal District Judge or the Principal Judge to monitor and analyze the data uploaded on the National Judicial Data Grid and to generate Reports required to improve the Court/Cases Management.
- Impart training to the Officers and Staff
(3) The Principal District Judge with the prior approval of the HighCourt may prescribe the duties of the Senior System Officers and System Officer, by general or special order, from time to time and likewise, may provide for the subordination of, and internal relativity amongst the staff of the District Court vizaviz Senior System Officer/System Officer.
(4) The High Court and the Principal District Judge may further specify, modify, add to or delete from the duties of the Senior System Officer/System Officer from time to time.
How to apply online on bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin for system officer in bombay highcourt 2019
The online application is going to start on 5th October on bhc.gov.in
- Open This link Of bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin LINK
- Now select the post / advertisement for which you want to do registration.
- Now fill up online form.
- Click on submit button for submission and print application form then.
Click Here to download the notification in PDF Format : Download Notification